- You will need to download Microsoft.NET framework first if you are not currently using Windows 2003 or the latest version of Windows XP.
- The easiest way is through Windows Update or by visiting Microsoft How to Get the .NET Framework 1.1.
- Download the following RssReader 18.104.22.168: rssreader.zip or rssreader.exe
- Install RssReader.
- If you have downloaded the .zip version, you would need to unzip the file before running setup.exe.
- You can directly run the programme if you have downloaded the .exe file.
- Place the cursor on one of Read More links below, right click and select "Copy Shortcut". Run the RssReader and go to "add (+)". Right click, "paste" the url and click ok.
For further information, go to http://www.rssreader.com/